Playgroup with 4 isn't all that different than playgroup with 3, so far. But I think that's mostly because Solace sleeps most of the time. :) We went to a nice playground last week. Solace slept. Easy peasy.
Then today we went to the pool. Solace slept the first hour, making me think it was easy, but then of course he got hungry. I tried to time it when the big kids were hungry too, but alas, no such luck. The big kids were still playing in the pool. It went better than I thought, and Lullaby only jumped in once without her inner tube. She knows how to swim back up to the surface and at least keep her face out of the water when she does this, but she still gets upset about it after I pull her out. She does it a lot. But only once today. Poor thing. She is the closest to actually swimming though, out of the three biggest kiddies, and I think it's because of all her attempts without the inner tube... We all survived. I count it as a good day. :)
Plus, one of my friends, Lindsey, made "dirty diet cokes". I had never heard of it before, but it was a diet coke with lime juice and coconut syrup in it. It actually tasted really good. I was surprised because I'm not a diet coke fan. Thanks Lindsey!






3 comments:
You are awesome I'm nervous for when or if we have a number #4. You give me hope. :) I love dirty diet cokes!! So good!
Solace is too cute. Lullaby really is quite the daredevil. Maybe she'll learn to swim and then get the boys to try it. I'm glad Lullaby got her own bike. She looks very pleased about it.
I agree with Stacy that Lullaby will probably learn to swim first and thereby get the boys to do it too. Ironically it's watching the boys being so comfortable in the water that made her fearless! Is Hawken over his nervousness about pools versus the ocean?
Post a Comment