Thursday, September 5, 2013

iPhone pics

I have my computer hooked up to my camera through photo stream, so all the pictures that I take (or the kids take) on my phone are automatically uploaded to my iPhoto on the computer. Love it! Here are all the forgotten pictures from August that didn't get onto the blog.  Snuggles in the morning with baby brother:

After a looong day of bad behavior I started counting number of time outs... It was a LOT.

Making faces with mommy. A favorite past time.

A surprise birthday package from our sweetest friends the Lopes family! Thanks!

Solace warming up after his first bath in the hospital.

Love. Pure love. Just a few hours old.

The beautiful flowers the kids (and Grandma Kim) picked out for me. Thanks!

First official milk coma. So sweet.

Rescue Bots. These boys LOVE Rescue Bots!

Best baby, will sleep anywhere.

Looking so cute and alert with his eyes wide open.

Having fun at Target. I love easy entertainment.

Solace being adorable.

This is the picture Matix wanted to send Paul to show him he was going to preschool that day. Classic silly Matix pose!

Typical Lulli. Cheeks full of food and grinning from ear to ear.

Hawken loving on his little brother. Sweetest thing to see.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics!!

Josh and Kelly said...

I love random pictures like these, they end up being a good representation of day to day life. And you are super mom so I am sure you will figure out how to do 4 by yourself in no time!