Friday, September 27, 2013

the tutu

Lullaby got this adorable tutu from Laurel for her birthday and refused to take it off for several days. She wore it under other dresses, with pants, outside, inside, to stores, to bed, to church... She loves it.  The only bad part about it is trying to fit her into her carseat wearing it...
It was ridiculous trying to get those buckles buckled.  It's in the wash today, and she has been asking for her "bird day dess" (birthday dress). Cute. Thanks Laurel!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

She is too funny! I know what you mean about the carseat though. I had trouble in her sunday dress and it didn't have half the ruffles.

Mom said...

She is so fru-fru!

Grandma said...

I love the pet. Matix and Lullaby will be happy when grandma Stacy sends them pompoms so they can have a pet also. The best kind of pet.

Lulli looks so cute in her tutu, love the last picture with those high eyes looking up.