Thursday, September 26, 2013

scaredy cat

Home Depot has their Halloween decorations out already and Lullaby is terrified of this blow up cat.  We went there once without Paul and I was telling him about her reaction. Then we went again and he got to see it for himself, and I got to take pictures... She knew it was coming.  So funny.

Also in the store, the boys found a friend and played with her funny glasses and mustache toy.  I love how sweet and social they are. They make friends everywhere we go.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I can't believe how much Lullaby looks like Matix in that fifth picture! Wow!

Stacy said...

How funny that a fake cat would scare her. And yes, your children are very social, but that probably comes from being noticed and commented on every where they went when they were younger.

Grandma said...

Lulli really makes all kind of expressions, so funny!