At the end of April (I know, I am VERY behind!) the kiddies got hair cuts. Matix was first. His hair grows so fast, it's already long again. :)
Paul jokingly said he was done after just the top middle was cut... Matix wasn't amused. :) Afterward, it looked very nice, and he was pleased.
Hawken was next and only wanted a trim. Handsome as ever.
Then Sully kept begging for his turn. We have never given him a haircut, and at 2 and 1/2 years old, he certainly needed a trim. We weren't planning on it, but when does your 2 year old BEG for the trimmers? We did;t want to miss the opportunity. Paul used the clippers and didn't change the setting from Matix short hair cut, so as he started, I filmed it... After watching, I won't be posting. All you hear is my whining voice. :) It was very emotional to me. Paul cut off the baby hair from my BABY, which instantly made him older. It was so sad. But Solace does look very handsome with it short.



















3 comments:
What handsome boys!
And then you called me and cried. :(
I think Solace looks so handsome with his hair cut. But you are right, he does look a lot older. It's too bad Matix's hair couldn't be used for locks-of-love with as fast and thick as it is.
Post a Comment