Spending an afternoon at the park is always fun. They kids tire themselves out, and when Daddy comes, that happens even faster. He is so good to run and play with them even when I know he's tired after coming off a 26 hour shift, with only a nap...
Sometimes you NEED to bring your blank to the playground.
Solace worked very hard to get across this area of the playground alone. It took him several tries, but I think he did great! Hawken of course is already a pro and had to be slowed down so Sully could do it.





3 comments:
You can TELL Paul is exhausted in that first video. He has such boundless energy, patience, and control! That makes for a good Dad (and husband, and doctor!)
Also I wanted to say that the images of the kids swinging all together on the tire swing clearly envisions what you wanted when you had the kids so close together in age! What fun!
So cute!! When are you guys moving to Hawaii?!
Way to go Sullie! Grandma is so proud of you. :)
Post a Comment