Today is Wednesday... which means Paul is in (or on his way) to Puerto Rico. He has to spend the night there, but then he will be on his way home!!! He should be here in Arizona tomorrow! Woo hoo!!!!

1 more day until we can dance again... in the store, in the living room when Matix and Hawken are asleep, in the street, wherever we want! I miss dancing with you. I love you Hubby and I will see you tomorrow! :)
- The Wifey
4 comments:
ahh how sweet!
So romantic! The picture on the far right is of you shopping for wedding table fabrics. A long time ago it seems now!
we have to double date while you guys are here! I still can't wait to hold that baby =) give us a call 480-239-9652
yay! hip hip Hooray!!!! I am so excited for you- ps also I love the new banner-
Post a Comment