There is a park here just around the corner that Matix and Grandma (and now Daddy) go to all the time (the baby and I are sick, so we have been staying inside). Anyway, the park is SO much fun.


Matix usually prefers to do the slide with someone, but has been trying more and more things on his own. Today with Paul he went all by himself. Here he is, tongue out, concentrating...
And again with the tongue. :) He got stuck like this.


On this particular day, I had gone with to the park and when we got home, this is how we found Hawken.

Colleen was babysitting and thought he would sleep better on a pillow with my shirt wrapped around him. :) He did sleep well.
3 comments:
Oh the joys of America! Sorry you and Hawken are sick, that's no fun. But what cute boys you have!
He's really a little boy already - not so much a baby anymore!
I wish we were somewhere warm. It looks so fun playing outside. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment