Saturday, December 19, 2009

Paul is back!

On Thursday, Matix, Hawken and I went to the airport and picked up Paul. It was a very sweet reunion. Matix was SO excited to see him. And it was very precious to see Paul's reaction to meeting Hawken for the first time. I am SOOOO happy he is back here with us. I missed him like crazy! Here is a video of the event.

Since he has been back we have gone out to eat, shopping and to the park as a family of 4... How strange that is for me to write! :) 4 of us... :)

Anyway, it has been really nice and feels so right. Today we went to get a Christmas tree with Paul's family... I am loving this Christmas season already!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your video brought tears of happiness to my eyes. It was so good to see all of you together. We love all of your family!

Stephanie said...

Sheesh.....I just got my daily cry in too! lol I am such a baby! I am so happy for you guys though! Enjoy your new family and your time together.

shanda said...

adorable =)

Kim said...

I got teary too! Welcome home Paul. We love all 4 of you.

Great-Grandma Evie said...

I loved your video. It made me feel almost as though I was in the airport with you waiting for him to appear. May the four of you have wonderful holidays together.

Amy said...

Oh, soo glad you guys are back together!

The Fredericks said...

this is the sweetest post ever- Emmy loved it too- she hopes Matix comes back soon- I can't wait to hold Hawken! I'm so happy for you 4 :)

Unknown said...

I couldn't handle being apart from Jason for that long, especially with a young toddler AND a newborn. What a happy reunion that was! Glad you're back together again.