Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time alone...

Today I had some time alone with the boys (weird, I have boyS)... Usually I have Lee, Stacy, Colleen, and up until yesterday, my Mom to help. But today it worked out that I had Matix and Hakwen all to myself for just over an hour. And... drumroll please... we made it! :)

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, which gave me some more confidence. Hooray! Matix had breakfast (he can do it completely by himself now, other than the getting into and out of the booster seat). Hawken had breakfast. I had breakfast. Then Matix played while Hawken looked around. Then I got up the guts to give Hawken a sponge bath! Matix came with and it all went just fine. Here is picture proof. :)
Then I dressed Hawken and he went to bed. When I came out I saw Matix snuggling Sakina... which is a common sight. These pictures are of different days, but it looked like this today too. :)
Matix went down for his nap shortly after, and so did I. :) Good day! I hope you all had as good of a morning as I did.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Jessie, your blog makes my day!
We love your little family!
(oh, and NO, no naps for this mom!)

Anonymous said...

I loved it!! I know you csn do it, you are a wonderful mom and you you have two great boys, both are so cute!

Josh and Kelly said...

We knew you could do it! Love the pics of Matix in the baby swing, and with your dog. I'm pretty sure it would be Shane's dream come true to snuggle with a dog like that, Matix is a lucky boy!

Mom said...

You are such a good mother. You're doing great!

Michelle said...

Jessie...no one doubts the fact that you are an incredible mom! Those boys are definitely very lucky to have you, and what an example you are! :) I'm glad that you are getting adjusted to having two wonderful, and ridiculously perfect little boys around...I just love it! :)