Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7 Peaks

We went to an outdoor water park in Utah called "7 Peaks". It was a hot day, so the cool water felt great. Colleen (Paul's sister) had come up to visit because she couldn't get off of work and school for the reunion the following week. It was so nice to have her there, plus, I think she had just as much fun as the kids did, if not more. :)

Morgan. Need I say more? :)

Hawken was more nervous about this water park that he was in the Dells. I think maybe is was colder water? I don't really know why, but he was a chicken the whole day. Very clingy and needy. I am pretty sure this was the only slide he went down all day.

Matix though, was his normal fishy self. He jumped right in and had a blast. He is such a water boy! Thank you Dominica!

He and Baylee were fast friends and as much as she enjoyed taking him around everywhere and being the boss, he enjoyed holding her hand and going wherever she wanted. :) Cute.

Paul went on a bunch of the bigger slides and things with Morgan and Aidan, which meant of course, that Matix wanted to go too. So all the ones they would allow him on, he went on. He made the most horrified faces each time, but would always ask to do it again! Silly guy. He is such the thrill seeker!

Here are Morgan, Paul and Aidan prepping to go on this huge slide. Yikes! It was so tall! There were a few times they were airborne while going down. Matix cried because he couldn't do this one. I was very impressed that he wanted to, and that Aidan DID! Wow!

We stopped for a snack and then it was time to go. The littlest 3 kiddos needed a nap, and so did I. :)

Thanks Stacy and Lee for sending up money and the idea to go to a water park with Colleen, it was a blast! :) Here is everyone who went, so fun!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! That tallest slide looked unbelievable! Airborne?! No thanks!

Mom said...

Why do you have your long-sleeved shirt on over your suit? You didn't get burned, did you? It's so hot there! Remember when Chewy got sick in Utah?