We went to visit the Arnold family in Delafield! Paul got to visit and reminisce about his mission and the day we met. We went to church up there, and Paul ran into about a million people he knew (same as always). The boys took their nap there and when they woke up we had a barbeque, YUM! Somehow I didn't get any pictures of the boys running around with Carly (Cole's girlfriend) or Caitlin, but that's what they were doing the majority of the time there. They LOVED those girls. The Arnolds had lots of yummy treats and toys for the boys too, which they loved! :)
It was so nice to visit with them all day. Matix and Hawken fell asleep for the night, so we got to talk even later than expected. I love that we have such good sleepers. :) The Arnolds are part of the reason Paul and I are together. It's a long story, but they are an integral part. :) Thanks again for a great day!
1 comment:
They are very special friends. No trip to Wisconsin would be complete without seeing them.
Post a Comment