Sunday, July 3, 2011

yum!

What do you do when summer won't come to Wisconsin and people are getting colds still? Bake "get better grandpa muffin cookies with sprinkles" (named by Alexandra) of course. I got out the ingredients and I had 2 great helpers (and tasters) Hawken and Alexandra.

Hawken was more of a taster, and Alexandra got to do the sprinkles on top all by herself.

Matix and Hawken had to taste the final product before giving grandpa his. :) It was a hit!

Grandpa agreed. I am no good at following recipes, so I just toss everything in that sounds good and surprisingly, it turns out pretty tasty. I can never repeat it though, so each batch is one of a kind. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I don't know how you do that?! It must be your right-brain creativity! I am so linear. I have to follow a recipe!