My mom's Mother's Day gift to my little sister, myself and my grandma was a massage! We had a WONDERFUL time.

It was very relaxing, and although I never had a pregnancy massage before, and was a little skeptical that laying on my side would be as good, I was happily surprised and left feeling a little like melted butter. :) My mom was teasing Jolie about the ring that was still around her face, when Jolie pointed out that she still had a ring too. :) Silly silly. It was great fun for all of us. Thanks mom!
3 comments:
You're very welcome! We Moms deserve to be pampered once in awhile!
So, there are actually massage therapists that specialize in prenatal massage and they have special pillows that support your belly without squishing anything and you can lay on your stomach - which is amazing in and of itself - and then get an incredible massage. Look into it!
...So i haven't posted in awhile, but I thought I should tell you that I have loved all these fun pictures with your family, and I am still a dedicated fan of those two adorable little boys of yours!! :) looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment