The 4th of July evening was just as exciting, if not more, than the day. It started out innocent enough, with the kids doing sparklers and little poppers, then progressed into watching the bigger fountains and other fireworks.
But then... of course, Morgan pulled out his roman candles, and the wars began.
He and Kipp and Paul briefly discussed rules, and set up behind and around the garden. I was the videographer, and hid out in a semi-safe (I only got hit once in the elbow) spot... Here it is, roman candle wars a la Paul, Morgan and Kipp:
5 comments:
Apparently they weren't worried about possible blindness!
I can't WAIT to watch this-- but I'm doing it tomorrow with J- because just the Paul pic delights me - but Elles is crying0boooo
Only paul! I love it. Now - were the kids watching??? or just playing :)
looks like you guys are really making the most of this summer trip!! when do you get in to AZ?
I don't have Stacy's phone number, but here's mine- (480)239-9652
Call us for a play date sometime! We can't wait to catch up!
ok so- we just watched this and Jason said that it was by far and away cooler than the harry potter duels- please let's near each other and do this again.
Post a Comment