Thursday, July 14, 2011

USMLE step 1

Well... the results are in and Paul has PASSED the USMLE step 1!!!!!!!!!! Not only passed, but got GREAT scores, even better than what his goal was. So impressive. We are SO SO SO proud of him for all his hard work. We found out he will be starting rotations on August 15 in Miami. How exciting, right?! Anyway, we are so happy!! Turns out, you CAN make time to spend with your family AND do well in medical school. :) Good job Paul!!!!!

9 comments:

Michigan Roys said...

Way to go! Hooray! Congrats! And all the other exciting things I could shout at you!

Josh and Kelly said...

Good job!!!! That's awesome!

Kim (Mom-in-law) said...

I am so THRILLED, but not at all surprised. How wonderful that you got Miami! That solves a myriad of problems with insurance, doctor, baby, etc., not to mention moving. I am so happy and relieved to hear your news! Congratulations!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

Congratulations!!!

bryce and paige said...

Yay yay yay!!! We are so happy for you! How fun to be on the road again, moving forward! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thats AmAZING Paul!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so exctied to see ya'll soon :)

Laurel

Michelle said...

This is great news!!! Congrats Paul!!! Also, I am loving all the updates on your adventures!! It looks like you guys are having blast! :)

I miss you!!!

J.B. said...

Suh-Wee-eet. Good job, yo. Congrats on all.

Ladonnaday said...

catching up on your blog! YAY on a great STep 1 score!!!! how exciting for you guys. We start 5th in Michigan...I'm packing up here in Dominca.