We are on our way! We leave early early early tomorrow morning to head to our new house in GEORGIA!! We couldn't be more excited! Hooray! Wish us luck. :)
Thank heavens for this guy. He is a master packer and we are all packed up and ready to go (which is shocking... we are usually packing right up until the last second). Ready or not here we come!
5 comments:
How exciting, where are y'all going to live in GA?
You LOVE driving at night! Drive safe! I still can't figure out how you are going to get the children's beds into the trailer and the kids into the carseats, and hope everybody will go back to sleep! Poor Paul will be out in the parking lot breaking down the crib and you'll be inside nursing the baby and comforting two tired (or excited? worked-up?) little boys! Wish I could be there to help, but I just can't take off school at this time of the year.
How exciting! I'm sure you're off on another adventure and you'll enjoy every bit of it! Good luck with the drive and enjoy Georgia!
How exciting for you! Hope you can get all settled in for the holidays! So lucky to live so many places! I'm sure this will be another great adventure for you all!
Oh wow!! Congrats on your move! Hope all went well!! Packing is tough as is moving. We just finished moving AGAIN this weekend. So we "feel ya" ;) Keep updating! You do awesome at it!!
Post a Comment