We have had a few nice days to play outside (more nasty ones than nice, so we take advantage when we can) and the boys LOVE their new HUGE backyard. It is so so so so so nice to have a place for them to dig and explore and be kids all so close to home, so if Lullaby needs a nap I can put her in her bed, or if dinner needs to be stirred I can do that, WHILE they play. So nice. These are some pictures that Matix took while playing in the yard. Picture #1 = favorite cars all lined up. Picture #2 = Bradley's legs and collection of sticks in his fingers. Picture #3 = Sakina. I especially love the one of Sakina, because you can see Matix's little shadow. Cute.
There were a few more in this series, but not worth posting (Jolie's tummy, the back of Hawken's head, and lots of Matix's own finger covering most of the lens).
1 comment:
Very cute pictures. But I want a complete video tour of the house and yard WITH commentary, including closets and everything! Love to all of you!
Post a Comment