
This is how the princess sleeps. Still swaddled, although she usually wiggles her hands free, but then fusses unless she is wrapped up tight again. Paci to fall asleep, but spits it out later on. Always on her side, and now that she is so rolly we put blankets in front and behind her to prop her there, which she likes. She likes Great Grandma Evie's blanket (thank you Grandma!) in front, she nuzzles her face on the soft fabric, and Grandma Kim's blanket (thanks Mom!) behind her (it stays put better). She won't sleep on just a sheet either. She prefers to sleep on Liz's blanket (thanks again Liz!). Like I said, she is quite the princess. :)
4 comments:
That is exactly how you slept!
Very cute. That is so funny she won't even sleep on top of a sheet but needs a blanket underneath!
Oh the swaddle- love it, but hate it when they start unswaddling themselves. Looks like you have got some good problem solving going yourself there, I see where Matix gets it from!
oh I love her! she really is perfect.
Post a Comment