Tuesday, June 19, 2012

cooties

I found the “Cooties” game on clearance at Rite Aid for $3, and I paid with my UP+ rewards (it’s like monopoly money at Rite Aid), so it was free. I had this game when I was little and remember playing it a ton.  I was super excited to get it because Matix and now Hawken are finally getting to the point where they can follow rules and takes turns without much help on my part.

Well, the first morning we had the game we played 3 times.  It was a hit.  The boys thought it was so fun to make different cooties every time… Picking each eye, mouth and leg very carefully.

Lullaby was excited about mouthing the final products… 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Brings back lots of memories, huh?

Josh and Kelly said...

Enjoy playing games now while Lullaby can't get into them too much- we are past that point unfortunately, so it is a "Marissa's nap time" activity now ;)