Why is it that I love them more when they are sleeping...? There is something so sweet about a person when they sleep. Maybe it's because you can focus on all the details when they aren't moving around so much, like Matix's soft and still chubby cheeks, and Lullaby's pouty lips, and Hawken's loooong eye lashes.
Right now it's 10:10am, and all my babies are sleeping again. I put them down for an early nap so this afternoon we can go play (longer) at Stone Mountain with some friends. Thankfully I have three fairly good nappers so I can do things like this. :)
4 comments:
I love that about nap time also! Wish we could see you guys this summer we miss you!
So sweet! Even Paul!
pictures of sleeping babes are always the best.
AAAAAWWWWWW it's so true they are just so precious-- I love when the girls are asleep too-- I can't get enough of our angel children-- and they are even more angelic when asleep!
Post a Comment