First, the boys came in from playing outside, apparently in a large mud puddle that I didn't see. They took a bath in their shoes since they were caked with mud and needed to be cleaned off, just as badly as the boys did. Thank goodness it's croc weather already. I had to fill up and empty the bath water twice because it got so cloudy/dirty so fast.
Second bath time pictures are from the first day we let all three kiddos take a bath together. They LOVED it. All of them. Lullaby had just started taking baths sitting up in the tub a few weeks before this. Adding brothers to the mix made it that much more enjoyable! The boys were equally excited to be with her.
This is also when we discovered Matix had hand foot and mouth - AGAIN. This kid must be secretly be putting other kids hands in his mouth when I'm not looking, because this is the second time now of him getting it. His face was all red with this rash for a couple days. (The red on his knees are just cuts bruises and scrapes. I swear this little boy ALWAYS has bruised and scraped up knees.) We even had to miss a birthday party because it's contagious! :( Hawken got a few bumps on his hands, but Lullaby didn't get anything. Thank goodness.
2 comments:
I love that they're still little enough to sit SIDEWAYS in the tub. So cute!
Thank goodness for crocs!!! What cute kids, if you're not getting dirty than you're not living, right?
Post a Comment