Saturday, June 30, 2012

Memorial Day part 2

Memorial day after naps was at the Nelson's house. Quite a few other families were there, which only added to the fun. And of course, we invited Phil and Lex, who came with us too.  The Nelson's had all the food you could imagine and even a list of suggestions for what to add.  I tried "The Hawaiian" burger and it was VERY good. I would never have thought to add the things I did without the menu. Very clever. Everyone had fun choosing what to make.

Lincoln, the world's happiest boy baby (Lullaby is the happiest girl)...

Lincoln has the biggest toy collection of any one year old you will ever meet, and our kids were THRILLED.

They had a ton of water toys set up outside, and picnic blankets, and a table full of more food. It was such a nice day.
While I was upstairs nursing Lullaby, a water fight broke out and I missed it entirely. Everyone came in laughing and soaked. Kids and adults. Wish I caught it on film.  Matix met Jack, his favorite BIG kid. Jack was so sweet to play with Matix.  Not one picture of Lullaby or me, but I swear we were there. :) We had such a fun time chatting and hanging out with good friends, good food and perfect weather.  It was a very nice and fun filled Memorial Day.

2 comments:

The Fredericks said...

you had a PACKED day! I hate missing fun party moments-- but such is life with a baby ;) I love that you have such a fun group of friends!

Mom said...

What a wonderful party! Love Lincoln's picture! And it's so nice to get a glimpse of Phil. Such a nice person.