Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hawken is 2 and 1/2!!!!

Today our little Hawkitos turns 2 and ½!!!!
It seems weird to write this post because I can’t really remember Hawken ever not being here and a part of our family. He has such a HUGE personality.  I want to remember every little thing about him right at this moment.

Some things about Hawkers:
He likes:
-to run
-to jump (off of things, into things, and in any other way you can jump)
-to squish bugs
-to catch bugs
-to tell you all about his crazy dreams
-to talk and talk and talk and talk
-to explore
-to climb
-to hide
-to chase
-milk mustaches 
-Little Red Riding Hood
-to tease Matix
-to hoard his cars
-to find the perfect stick
-the color green
-to be feisty
-going shopping
-breakfast, and second breakfast, and third breakfast
-to be busy!
-pee outside

He loves:
-his family
-his Nigel Gearsley car and Emily train
-giving Lullaby kisses
-copying Matix
-saying “Mommy? Mommy?” every two seconds, even if only to get my attention
-being the first one to hug Paul when he gets home
-fruit and marshmallows

He does not like:
-to be told “no”
-to skip bath time
-Paul singing
-time out
-when Matix sleeps longer than him
-when bees look at him, and he especially does not like if they fly near him

We are just so in love with our little man. He is such a fun kid. Happy half birthday baby boy!

5 comments:

coxlopes said...

He is getting so big! A real little man :)

Mom said...

Ooohh I just love that boy so much!! Hug and kiss them all for me.

Josh and Kelly said...

Is it really possible that he is that old??!!! What a cutie. And I got a laugh out of him not liking Paul singing, Shane is not always fond of Josh doing that either!

The Castros said...

Such an awesome post idea. I love that you will be able to look back and remember all these cute little things about him. Happy half Birthday Hawkins!

The Fredericks said...

He delights me!
"I LOVE him!"- Ellie