Lullaby is finally big enough to handle riding in the front
of a shopping cart! It took her longer than I thought to be ready for this. She
was very tippy, but for the last month or so has been loving riding in the
cart!
She is so cute and smiles and coos at other people as we
pass them. She also grabs at me and snuggles into my arm or any other part of
me she can pull close to her. She is so sweet.
2 comments:
Very cuddly! I think you expect her to be more advanced for two reasons: first, because Hawken was SO-O far ahead, and second, because she's so big for her age!
what a DOLL baby-- so sooo cute! And a big girl-- I hate that she is in a cart like a child- no thank you. AND Ellie has that same skirt- it was Emmy's so how fun and cute! If you have another girl soon I'll give it to you so you can have twinners pics! yay!!!!
Post a Comment