Monday, June 4, 2012

toy park

Thanks to our friend Lindsay, we found a new park! This park is very unique in that it is filled with TOYS! All kinds; bikes, basket ball hoops, baby toys, play houses, trucks, cars, slides, doll houses, bubble lawn mowers (minus the bubbles), really, the list goes on and on and on. It is FILLED with toys.

The kids couldn’t get enough of it. The church across the street owns it and must collect the toys from donations…? I don’t know how they got there really, and I don’t know what keeps people from stealing anything, but I am very grateful. It is so much fun!

These pictures were from a couple different days. One day Paul got off early and wanted to see this amazing toy park for himself. He thought it was cool too. :)

And who can help but ooh and ahh over a sweet sleeping baby. Love her!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Who cleans them?

jessie said...

mommies with wet wipes and rain... :)

Mom said...

Sounds good! Good enough for me!

Grandma said...

So fun, I have never seen a park like this.

The Castros said...

That is different and all us moms know we are always looking for something different to entertain these little kiddies. BTW I love Lullabys bow! And Matix is looking like a little man. They are all adorable. I'm so glad I got to finally check up on you all and to see you are having fun! I have finally returned to the blogging world! Yea!!

The Fredericks said...

yes please!!!! what fun! and those baby blues on that girl-- are you serious?!