Monday, June 25, 2012

Home Depot

June’s Home Depot project was an organizer. It’s a little box with four compartments and a clear lid that slides into place when you close it.  The boys were excited to go, as usual.

Awkward picture of the year... Matix asked to take a picture, so I gave him the camera, and he directed me to stand next to these nice employees.  I did it, although it was pretty ridiculous.

The boys worked very hard on their projects and had a good time.  Check out Matix’s tongue.  Oh, the concentration…

Lullaby had a good time too. She was sporting her new bow from her friend Allie.  The lady from Home Depot took a picture of her and said she was the cutest kid at the kids workshop. :)

To top it off, they got balloons.

Lullaby fell asleep in the car on the way home. All that manual labor can wear a baby out!  How I love pictures of sleeping babies.

3 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

I love all these posts!! Your boys look so cute in their little Home Depot man aprons. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun, though I must admit it- seeing all these pictures makes me wish we lived closer and we could be the ones hanging out! Who knows, maybe we will end up close in residency:)

Mom said...

You find so much free fun stuff to do!

Marie said...

Looks like you're putting that new camera to good use! You are such a good sport to go along with their directions :)