Saturday, September 8, 2012

birthday fun for Jessie

As soon as I got back to the house, we started celebrating my birthday. It was so fun. I opened a package form Stacy with a skirt and matching dress for my doll baby. It’s cute, although I think Lullaby looks better in it. :)

We also went out to dinner, just Paul and I.  We went to Figo, while our friend Peter came over to babysit. The dinner was amazing and I ate my whole plate before Paul could get a picture. Whoops.  It really was that good.

Then we went out for dessert later that night at Intermezzo.  YUM! Perfect dinner date.

A few days later on my actual birthday, my dad and sister and her kiddos came to visit. We went to the splash pad with a few friends in the afternoon.  The kids had fun running around with some of their friends too.

I feel so lucky to have made such great friends here. These are some of my favorite girls ever.

Look at this kid's muscles! Hawken was being a scary spider in this picture.

I finally caught a picture of Lullaby's curls. How cute!

Birthday dinner made by Alexandra of spaghetti and meatballs outside on our picnic table. The mosquitoes were bad but the food and company was good.

Jolie got me some balloons. Who doesn’t love balloons?  Thanks for all the wonderful birthday fun!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love the pics of you and Jolie together! Looks like an old-time photo booth. You did millions of those over the years, many with those same silly faces! Love you both so much.

Marie said...

I was going to tell you how cute that skirt was the Sunday you taught. I didn't even notice if Lullaby was wearing a matching one, ha ha.

Grandma said...

Love the curls on Lullaby!!