More of our Dells trip. We went to the arcade and won tons
of ducks (again). Jolie KILLED at
this crossbow game and won the bonus, of course. Tickets galore!
Grandma Kim got the kids new inner tubes, which were SO fun.
This is an aside. Hawken and Matix both make this face.
Exactly the same, when I ask them to make a funny face. This is it. Weird. :)
Morning in a new pool. This was the wave pool. Hawken would
venture SUPER far out in to the pool as soon as the waves stopped. He loved
that it only gradually got deeper and took advantage. He would go out until
only his nose and up were out of the water, which is when I would drag him back
to the “shore”. He did this again and again. Bradley and Alexandra braved the waves and loved every
second.
Alexandra showed off her newfound underwater swimming
skills. These were as good of pictures as I could get of her under there.
Lullaby would crawl straight for the pool, waves or not. She
has no fear and loved the water in this pool, it was warmer and I think she
liked the zero entry. If she was
crawling straight in, she was walking me around.
Pizza for lunch back in our suite. These kids have the life.
One of the kids’ activities offered by the resort was this
build a moose (it’s the mascot of the whole place) workshop. The kids loved it.
Matix and Alexandra were the most excited about it. Lullaby didn’t get one,
obviously, maybe next year. The kids stuffed their moose and decorated it's shirt.
We took a ride back in the boat rather than waiting for one
of the buses that go between each building. The kids thought it was the coolest thing EVER. The boat driver went crazy fast. We went on the boat one other time
after this and it poured rain on us. That was not as enjoyable.
That night, my mom and I roasted marshmallows on a grill…
They had a weird rule about no cooking in the fires pits they had set up on the
deck. It specifically said, “no roasting marshmallows” too, so we opened up a
grill and went to town.


1 comment:
What great memories and traditions we're building! I loved every minute, and I feel so lucky to be included in your vacation trips! Great to have my Mom with us too, just like when you kids were little!
Post a Comment