Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lulli's party!

Miss Lullaby started out her birthday sitting on the couch surrounded by cards and presents. Lucky girl. She was spoiled by lots of friends and family. Thank you to great-gramma Evie, great-grandma and great-grandpa Berg, great-grandma Pauline, grandma Stacy and grandpa Lee, grandma Kim and grandpa Louie, grandpa Chuck, auntie Robin and uncle John, and auntie Jolie! You all made her day so fun for her!

After naps we got Lulli dressed in her ADORABLE birthday tutu, made by my mom (thanks!). She looked even more edible in person, if you can believe it. I could hardly stand it. She is too cute!  She waited for her friends to arrive.

One pink cake with one candle for the ONE year old!!  Pink cupcakes for the everyone else, and some other yummy food snacks. I love decorating with food for parties.

Her two friends, who are also one year old, came to her party, Allie and Petal. My mom made tutus for them too, so all the girlies matched. Of course, we had the boys come too, so Carson, Graham, and Dries got to play with our boys who were feeling a little left out of the whole birthday girl bash.  Petal and Allie looks smashing in their party dresses.

Everyone got to play a little, and I got a few pics, of course.  It was a very low key birthday. Food and friends and cake. Perfect.  Lullaby loved being the center of attention.

The attempts at getting pictures of three one year olds at the same time... Lullaby was such a ham.

The cake eating was hilarious. Hawken blew out the candle, twice. Lullaby had fun mashing the cake in her tiny fists, but she wasn't interested in eating it. The very few bites I got her to eat off of my hand, she spit back out. Silly girl.

By the end of the party, Lullaby was getting cranky and ready for bed. It was a fun and tiring day. Thanks to her friends who made it so special for her.

6 comments:

Grandma said...

What cute expressions she has. Fun, fun, party and love the girls in their tutus. She can be a little ham in her poises.

Give her a hug from us!

Heidi, Dallin, and Jacob said...

I love her "1" onesie. The pictures of the three one-year-olds are funny & cute.

Tracy said...

happy Bday Lullaby!!! I can't believe she is 1 already. Can't wait to see you guys we move this weekend. I hope I can come to the baby shower. It depends if we move Friday or Saturday. Either way I hope we get together soon.

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

So fun. I love kids parties. They are the best!! Their tutus are so cute. The pictures of the 3 of them will be fun to look back at when they are bigger.

Mom said...

Love all the great pictures of the kids' expressions! I zoomed in on the cake so I could get a closer look at the lily on top. Beautiful! I love the table decorations. Nice party!

Marie said...

So cute to have the 3 girls in matching tutus! I also like the photo of her feeding her brother cake :)