Well, after a whole 3 days of waiting... Paul already has two interviews set up! Hooray! Paul submitted his residency application paperwork on Saturday and he will be interviewing with a few potential residency programs in the upcoming weeks and months. So far he has heard from 2, and he wants to get a few more. I can't believe he is already to this point in medical school. This is crazy. Not only is Paul the best dad, ever, but it turns out he is also really good at learning to be a doctor too. GO HUBBY! We are so proud of you!!
4 comments:
Way to go Paul, where are the offers from? We are so proud of you!
Yes, where are the interviews?
Wow way to go Paul! I bet you guys are so excited to be at this point in school. Paul will be a great doctor and any program will be lucky to have him! Good luck
2 interviews already?? I am super impressed, that was really quick!!
Post a Comment