Wednesday, May 22, 2013
here!
We are here! The boys did well on the drive, but they were ready to be done by the end. About 5 miles away from Dale and Vanessa's house, Hawk announced, "Ahh! I'm full!" He wasn't eating, so I asked what he was full of, and he said exhaustedly, "Driving!" Too funny. Lulli was hard to please on the trip, but we made it. The night in the hotel was hilarious. Lullaby was so excited to sleep in the bed with me, she was kissing me and patting my cheeks. It was cute, but I was too tired for it. Eventually everyone fell asleep, but I had to sleep at the foot of the bed... But now, we're here! Well, the kids and I are in Spring Texas with Vanessa and her kids. Lee and Stacy are at our house in Houston laying our new floor (thanks!!!) and Paul and Dale are in Georgia packing up the storage unit and driving our stuff back here... Dale and Vanessa are so sweet to let us stay here with them for another day or so, while our house gets liveable. Thanks guys! For now, we will be having fun playing with cousins. Hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
oh man it has been waaay too long since I got on here, there is so much catching up to do! :) I love your new hair cut, and I cant believe how much your kiddos have grown (esp hawken and lullaby!). looks like you've been having a lot of great adventures!!
Glad you made it okay and now on to your next adventure getting the house ready and then 3 years in ONE place.
You won't know what to do.
Love to all of you!
Hooray for making it there! It is fun to be with family but always good to get back to your little routines. I love your hair, and your belly? You guys aren't going to graduation by chance are you?
So glad you arrived safe and sound!
It was so great to talk with you today! Sorry the kids are sick.
P.S. I just went to the weirdest Dr. at Promptcare! Wish Paul was my doc!
Post a Comment