Saturday, May 18, 2013

last party in Utah

The Mother's Day and May Family Birthday Party was on Sunday, the day before we left Utah. There were cousins and uncles and aunts and a grandma and grandpa. It was so much fun for us to get to see (nearly) everyone before we left. I wish everyone could have made it, but it was Mother's Day after all and lots of people were celebrating in other ways too.  After church everyone came over for dinner. Grandma's house started looking like a flower shop with all the beautiful bouquets she got from her sons. I guess when you have six boys, you deserve them, right? :)

The kids ran around and played with their cousins. Wes grabbed my camera and got these shots, pretty good, huh? I think he should ask for a fancy camera for his birthday.

Here's a picture of some of the moms. We tried to get everyone, but some people had already left by the time I thought to get one.

Saying good bye to some close cousins. We sure do miss everyone, and it's only been a few days. :(

Kipp and Krystal and their kids stayed to take a bath and get their jammies on with our boys (Lulli was already sleeping).  They play this group hug game whenever they see each other. It's pretty funny to see because they always end up knocking each other over and giggling and doing it again...

Then of course, they had to make some funny faces for me. I can't pick a favorite. I love them all. What good friends these cousins became in such a short period of time. So sweet. I love these four together!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

It was so fun having you here. I must say we miss you. We wish you a safe trip to Houston and know you will make many happy memories there.
Love to all of you!!