Thursday, May 16, 2013

out with the old

Our second to last day in Utah, we went up to Farmington for Paislee and Taylee's birthday party. Right before going over there, we stopped at Paul's cousin Alicia's house. The kids ran around with her boys and Paul and Brandon got to catch up while I got my hair cut. A lot! It was getting rediculous. Really. Before:

After, Alicia holding the mops!:
Yes please! I love it. Alicia did a great job and I have been loving feeling 2 inches taller and 10 pounds lighter without all that hair! :) I have been playing around with it and trying out how to style it the way I like it. Now I have to figure out what color I want next... Paul suggested orange??? What do you think?

8 comments:

Mom said...

I love it!!! (The cut; not the orange necessarily.)

Michigan Roys said...

You look so cute with short hair! I love it! I also love the color so I don't think you should change that at all :-) Good luck!

Grandma said...

The color you have is a great color on you. Love the cut!
Miss all of you!

Jamie said...

So, so, so cute!!!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

How fun. I love changing my hair. That is actually how I deal with my stress. Oh and look at your tiny baby bump. Love it! I say dont go orange. But thats just me.

Char said...

Love it! a light brown with carmel colored highlights might be fun to try next-or blonde. I love changing my hair color!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Super cute cut! I love it! I say keep the red, but I'm bias :)

Megan r said...

You're so cute!!!!