Monday, May 6, 2013

the park

Paul and I and the kiddies went with Steph and her kids to the playground. We went to a new area that we hadn't been to before and of course, had a blast. It is one of those new age playgrounds with a lot of crazy features.

After playing and getting super dizzy, we headed toward a great climbing tree.  I love that the boys like this activity so much.

Then we walked over the hill and over a little bridge and to the other play areas. The kids dug in the sand and slid down the slides and had a great time. 

On our way back to the car, we stopped to roll down the hills. Steph and I took pictures and laughed as they rolled and bumped into each other and raced and flipped all over the place. Seriously, so fun. I love days like this.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

What a fun, perfect day! You need to talk Stephanie into moving to Houston.

Mom said...

You always find parks with such great
play equipment!