This is how Lullaby fell asleep the other day. The kids and I are all in the same room, so I watch them falling asleep. It's cute most of the time, and helps them to behave. This particular day, I watched, in amazement, as she fell asleep in the splits. Silly girl. :)
In other news, the house is coming along well. The floor is almost finished and very few last touches need to be done... We are thinking move in will be Thursday??? So excited!!
8 comments:
Horray! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house all done! We are moving out of our place on Thursday and we'll be to our new home on Friday. It is so exciting!
She is going to be a dancer just like her mama!
What a cutie!! Glad to hear that you will be moving soon and can REALLY get settled. Take care of yourself Jessie. I know you will be taking care of everyone else, but remember to take care of yourself.
Oh my heck, she kills me! I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if I slept like that! Lol
We miss you guys! Can't wait till you get settled and we can Skype :)
Yay!! I know you can't wait. Lee is such a stickler for details, I know it will be clean and safe for you.
Jessie I can't believe how cute your kiddos are. And #4 on the way?? That is fantastic. Must say, your little girl is very talented in the splits department. Good luck with your move!
Okay I know you're busy moving in and getting organized and stocked up, but I miss you!! Please post something or skype me or something...I need my Berg fix!
Lulli is toooooo funny! :)
Post a Comment