Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Updates!

Boring post, no pictures, just info. We have arrived in Arizona, actually we got here late last night from Utah. The drive was LONG, but that was mostly because we stopped in Arches National Park for a few hours. It was hot, but really fun for the kiddies.  The kids did well in the car. Lullaby was the toughest to please, but she did well considering how long the drive was. The boys have asked for and talked about Grandma and Grandpa Berg and Kyson and Mason only a couple of times. But it's only been one day... Grandma Stacy has been playing and having fun with the kids today and although the HEAT is way too much for me, we are excited to be here for a week.  If you are reading this and you are friends from Arizona, give me a call! We want to see you! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mason threw a fit 3 different times today because we couldn't go play with Mattix and Hawken. He kept saying "you're being mean mom!" You sure you guys don't want to come back to Utah??? Lol

Mom said...

You're going to miss Utah with all the wonderful relatives for a long time!

Grandma said...

We miss you!! So glad your trip was good and you arrived safe!

Whitni said...

Glad you guys made it safe! I don't have your number but I emailed your gmail! :) Hopefully we can hang out this time!

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Glad you made it here! We would love to see you guys if you have the time! I know Ray would especially love to see Paul! I don't have your number either, but I'll send you an email!