We got to Barry and Steph's house later than we planned because there was extra traffic from the snow. Mason and Steph were still there, but that was it. The kids had fun sneaking up to the door with Paul and leaving the baskets. I was hiding behind their car taking pics.
Afterward, we played there for a bit. It was so much fun. I remember doing this when I was little at the neighbors' houses.







3 comments:
We did something like that when I was a little girl but they outlawed it because people were leaving unpleasant things at the door - so sad. :( But I'm glad you are doing it with your kids!
That was such a fun surprise! I had never heard of May Day to tell you the truth, but I think we may have to start a new tradition :)
We had so much fun with that, didn't we! And it's really something you do with preschoolers because it's harder once they're in school.
Post a Comment