Sunday, October 7, 2018

everyday pics

Solace has the best time at school. His teacher, Mrs. Tejada was the best. He learned a ton and really loved his friends and teachers. Every week he came home with things like this.

Sometimes he gets "homework", and takes it very seriously. He cannot focus on anything else if there is homework to be done. 

This poor little kitten wanted so badly to be an outdoor kitten, but our HOA wouldn't allow it. We took her out for "walks" and spent time with her laying in the grass.

The little kids played in the coconut trees while Matix had his paddling practice with his canoe club.

Sometimes these two are friends, and hold hands for no reason. It doesn't happen a lot, but I love it when it does. They are so cute.

Snow falls asleep in the strangest positions.

Sugar cookies I made for one of Paul's work friends. I made  million of them, but roses are my favorite, so I didn't mind being asked.

Paul's garden bloomed and grew like crazy after all the rain.

Tutu and Sharkie, the guinea pigs, enjoy being walked too. So funny.

We started finding more and more of these Spiny Orbweaver spiders everywhere.

Lots of Lullaby's hair took the color really well, and some pieces rejected the color altogether. It made for really beautiful braids.

Solace and Becca have the sweetest relationship. I think Becca thinks of him more as a child, but he thinks of her as a best friend. It's so cute.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the pics and description of Solace doing his homework.