In May, Lullaby had her tea party. She had more to say about what she wanted this time, and it was fun to make it all happen.
She worked really hard to get everything ready. So cute.
Having a tea party is a special thing I do with Lullaby every spring and she looks forward to it. I love that she's my little girl, and that she loves special little things like this.
Her four favorite girlfriends came over, dressed fancy, makeup on, adorned in as much plastic jewelry as they each have, ready for a tea party. Left to right is Talia, Roxie, Lullaby, Missy, and Alana.
Then there was an impromptu dance party. The girls clapped and giggled, it was the cutest thing.
After some playing, lunch was served. Lullaby picked these little open faced sandwiches and tuna sandwiches.
Then the girls came out to the lanai to make their own haku, head wreath of flowers.
After that, it was nearly time for the moms to come, so we headed outside to hunt for the neighbors cats, who were hiding in the bushes, and climb some trees.
All the girls left with cookies, and treats, and had a great time. Lullaby was really bummed with they all left, but Talia got to stay and play for a while which really made her day.
Solace was at school during the party. Matix and Hawken were invited by Missy's older brother to go on a hike during the tea party. It was really perfect because Lullaby loves this to be an only girl time. The boys were thrilled and had a great time. These are the pictures I got from Michelle (the mom) while they were gone. So fun! Thanks for taking them!








































1 comment:
I was so lucky to participate in last year's tea party, and I am glad to see the tea party set made it to the new house!
Post a Comment