Do you think Matix has enough blankies? At least he isn't in love with any one or two particular blankies... it is just any blanket I give him... but he does like LOTS of them. :)
Kenley has a big stack of blankies on her bed that we have to fold every day...then she just piles them on herself every night. :) It is 80 degrees most days, and our kids still love those blankies!
4 comments:
Kenley has a big stack of blankies on her bed that we have to fold every day...then she just piles them on herself every night. :) It is 80 degrees most days, and our kids still love those blankies!
He looks so peaceful sleeping. I miss you all so much.
Lucy is the exact same, I love it.
Emmy does the same thing- I think it is so cute to have a child covered in their loveys!
Post a Comment