What a GOOD boy. Matix is getting to be SO sweet with Hawken. He often asks to hold him and is SO patient with him.
Hawken was ready to go to down for a nap and was almost asleep when Matix crawled up on the couch, sat down so nicely, tapped his own tummy (that's what he does when telling us it is his turn), and smiled a big cheesy grin... How could I say no?!
So I set Hawken down with Matix... His paci fell out, he was jolted back awake, and was being given kisses right in his ear. Apparently NOT his favorite thing. :)
Matix ever so calmly, pointed to the paci which was just out of his reach. I picked it up and tried to put it in myself, but he took it from me so HE could give Hawken his paci back. Then after a few more kisses in the ear and pats on the tummy Hawken was calm and Matix, the good big brother, said "duhh" (meaning: done)
I love this! :)
7 comments:
SO sweet Jessie! Hooray for brothers!
that makes me want to have another baby now- however- I don't think I can be supermom of two like you- seriously. :)
I love it, your hard work pays off after all. Moments like those are what us moms are counting on -reassurance that our efforts are not in vain.
I am seriously tearing up reading your post. SO SWEET, truly.
Awwww, friggin' adorable.
word verification: wakien
Wow! I never knew babies so young had such comprehension and abilities! I didn't teach you enough when you were Matix's age.
Oh my goodness...this is the sweetest and cutest thing ever!! You have two of the cutest little boys ever...I love it!!!
Post a Comment