Saturday, February 20, 2010

Love is in the air...

Don't you just love this?

Can you tell they love their Daddy?
I am in love with life right now. I feel so lucky to have 2 happy, healthy babies and such a wonderful husband. We live in this awesome paradise. I get to be a full time mom. My husband is going to school to become what he has always dreamed of. I don't know how else to explain it, I am in love. :)

6 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

I do love that picture! And thanks for always being such a positive person- we truly are blessed!

Mom said...

You have many blessings. Enjoy them fully. There are ups and downs in life. This experience you have right now will carry you through if tougher times occasionally come and go. Happy times always come back.

Michelle said...

Wow. I really don't think that there are other words for this. I LOVE this post. What beautiful blessings...wow....

Anonymous said...

Your family is perfect--all four of you. You have the secret of communication and love.

Stephanie said...

So cute! It truly is a the best feeling to have the family you have always dreamed of! You guys are so cute! xoxo

Anonymous said...

It just does my heart good to read this beautiful entry.
Great Grandma Evie