Friday, February 5, 2010

Flip flops

Matix is into doing whatever we do. He was trying to get my flip flops on the other day like I do. By standing up and sliding each foot in.
Usually Matix sits down to get his on... But he is a big boy now and can do big boy things, like put on sandals just like WE do. :)

3 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

So fun! Except now starts the time where you gotta watch what you do unless you want them doing it too! ha ha

bryce and paige said...

so funny! I LOVE that he has socks with them, too cute.

The Fredericks said...

Matix is amazing- Emmy tries- but doesn't get the toe things- so she ends up wearing them around her shins- matix gets blonder every time I see him- he is so cute and SUCH a nice little boy.