Paul and I made a plan for who has which kid at which time during church so we would have a better time than last week. :) And, it was a success! I am so thankful to have such a dedicated husband who helps me when I need it. I really feel like we are a team and am so appreciative of our relationship. :) How successful was it you ask? Well, here is photographic proof of how well it went.
Matix fell asleep on the floor, paci and blankie in hand. :) It wasn't perfect and there were crying moments for each boy, but all in all MUCH better. Thank goodness.
A boy from church, Jemuel, came over after to play the ukulele with Paul. Fun. :) He looks very serious in the picture, but I promise he had a good time.
3 comments:
Glad you found a good plan! My sister-in-laws always have such a hard time with who has who at church. Poor Matix--he must have been reaaaaally tired to fall asleep on the concrete floor at church! haha.
Thank Goodness church was easier this week. Planning helped!
I'm glad things went better for you! What a good team!
Post a Comment