I'll SAY he's creative! Did he come up with that himself? Amazing. So darling.
yeah, he drags around "his" pan and wooden spoon and lately has been putting things in it to stir. i think i cook too much. :)
Hmmm... this I've gotta see - Jessie cooking too much :) I love the super cheesy grin. He is getting so big!
It is so early for imitative play. He's so advanced!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'll SAY he's creative! Did he come up with that himself? Amazing. So darling.
yeah, he drags around "his" pan and wooden spoon and lately has been putting things in it to stir. i think i cook too much. :)
Hmmm... this I've gotta see - Jessie cooking too much :) I love the super cheesy grin. He is getting so big!
It is so early for imitative play. He's so advanced!
Post a Comment