Friday, February 26, 2010

Helping

Sorry about not returning emails, or uppdating the blog. Our internet was out yesterday, but when I checked this morning it was working again. Hooray! Story time here at our house was a success. I was a little nervous, but I used some of the videos I had used in my classroom, and the kids seemed to enjoy them.
Today I thought I would share some brotherly bonding moments. :) I just love these! Matix likes to "help" with EVERYTHING, as you may know. And his latest interest has been in Hawken when he is taking a bath.

We have this little baby tub thing that we put Hawken in, then put that in the tub (for the water that spills over the side). Matix then gets into the tub too and helps rinse Hawken off when I tell him it is time to. Yes, I censored the picture. Lame I know, but we have a public blog. :)

After the bath we wrap him up in the duckie towel and Matix again helps by patting him dry. :)

Look at Matix's scrapped up knees. He is SUCH a little boy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel like I say the same things on all of your posts, but they always are so stinking cute. I love how helpful Matix is, and how interested he is in Hawken. Them being so close in age is one of those things that will be such a huge blessing...I swear they are going to be best friends...always!

Mom said...

I feel like I always say the same comments on your blog TOO, but the pictures you take are all so precious!