Saturday, June 23, 2012

the girl

Everyone knows how much I love my boys. My happy, crazy, full of feist, BOYS.  And I have to say, when I found out we were going to have a girl, I was a little apprehensive that I could do the whole girl thing… But, I am L.O.V.I.N.G this little girl.
She has a very different spirit about her than the boys do. She is different in so many ways, yet we mesh so well together. Lullaby is sweet and curious and loves to snuggle with me. I am so hoping that she and I get to have one of those dreamy mother-daughter relationships, where I am not only her mom, but also the keeper of her secrets, the voice of reason in her head when she needs it… I love this little girl to pieces. Who knew I would love having a daughter this much.  

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a wonderful vision to work toward!

coxlopes said...

That's my wish too! Whenever she's not complying, I'll have her call you :)