Lullaby Lu is 9 months old today. She is the sweetest best baby in the world. I couldn't possibly love her any more than I already do. She is perfect. She started her own little version of crawling about a week ago. She goes about four or five "steps" on hands and knees toward what she wants and then she sits up, reaches and crawls a few steps again. It's so funny that she hasn't figured out that she could go all 10 steps at one time... Oh well. She loves to eat, but we can tell she would rather be eating our food, instead of baby food. She will have her 9 month check next month, so I will post her stats then, but I wouldn't be surprised if she is still topping the charts. Lullaby is very expressive and I cannot help but take hundreds of pictures of her in one sitting. These were from the old camera, so they aren't as sharp as I would like them to be - bummer, but still adorable.
We love you so much little girl! You are the princess of our family and we are so grateful to have had you join us. I really can't believe she is 3/4 of the way to a year!!!! How does this happen?
5 comments:
She is just too cute!!! I can't even pick a favorite picture because they are just so adorable. I love how you can see her personality shining through!
What a sweetheart. And those eyes in that blue dress are to die for!!
What a personality! She IS so expressive.
I think you captured all of her expressions, what a cutie with such a big personality!
i didnt realize the girls were only 1 month apart. i wish we lived closer! she is too cute!
Post a Comment