Paul watched all the kids one evening so Jolie, my dad and I
could go out to eat. It was so nice. Thanks Paul for letting us all get away
for a moment, and thanks dad for the tasty dinner! :)
I really miss hanging out with my family. That is one of the
perks of living near family, and I always realize it after a visit… how much I
miss it.

3 comments:
I miss it so much too! But it is worse now, because Paul is family too, and I miss him too!
What great memories for all of you. I loved reading about your trip and watching your kids in the videos. They are all so precious! I wish we could get our kiddos together sometime. My kids like seeing your kids' pictures too!
paul is the hero-- I LOve the pic of you and your dad--twinners!! ;)
Post a Comment